"On the move" - Big Holidays
In total we have covered a distance of ca. 6,400 km in the 5 weeks with the camper van. And of course we took much more pictures than those you can see in the previous posts. As some simply don't belong to any of the category of the posts as they are just from somewhere on the road, I collected here a few others.
On the beach close to the CK river in Breamlea where we spent our first night of our big holiday trip
Somewhere on the way to the Great Ocean Road

On the Great Ocean Road
On the beach close to the CK river in Breamlea where we spent our first night of our big holiday tripSomewhere on the way to the Great Ocean Road

On the Great Ocean Road

"Ciao amore!"

and a nice sunset
Have a look what they have here, in the middle of Elizabeth: a Rheinland Bakery!

Eildon Lakes, where we also spent a night

Another relaxed evening playing "Doppelkopf"
??? --> no, I didn't wet myself! I'm just laughing!
Yes, I also drove that thing - through Sydney's suburbs
some Australian green
Victorian style houses

Labels: Big Holidays




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home