Lilli in Australia

Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot! Rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened since I arrived in Australia, I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. It’s an easy way to show them to all of you. Just click yourself through the page to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-) …(more under post “G’day mate!”)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Monday, 17 April 2006

Hervey Bay - Brisbane (QLD Trip)

We leave Hervey Bay on April 17. The day is accompanied by bad weather. Well, we shouldn't complain: since we left Magnetic Island we have been lucky, the weather was ideal (included also the different conditions on the Whitsunday Islands). Though it would have been nice to have also this last day with the group filled with sun it was definitly the best day to rain as ahead lies a long driving day in the bus until we reach my final destination Brisbane.

On our way we pass Rainbow Beach where we try to throw a spear and to get out a right tone of a didgeridoo. Not really easy...


The play of colours of the beach's sand absolutely doesn't come to its own under the rain. Unfortunately, the weather also influenced the sight on the Glasshouse Mountains from the scaled lookout.

(Our group, the 8 travelling with ATA)

Finally arrived at the TinTin Backpacker's in Brisbane I take a last group picture as tomorrow all the others continue their way to Sydney while I leave behind for the day in the city before flying back to Melbourne in the evening.

The ones I had such a great time with (from the left to the right):

JB, Annemarie, Anna, me, Mel and Henk

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home