Lilli in Australia

Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot! Rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened since I arrived in Australia, I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. It’s an easy way to show them to all of you. Just click yourself through the page to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-) …(more under post “G’day mate!”)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Tuesday, 4 April 2006

Miscellaneous

Well, more than half the time passed since I'm here and I think it's time for a summary of just some single pics which don't fit anywhere else so far...

My uni: Victoria University of Technology in Footscray Park campus
Suse & me: I know Suse from a language trip in 2000 to England. She was part of a group of good friends we were there. But after those holidays we only had little contact (max. 1 email a year). Well, after 5 years I met her again: here in Melbourne. When I wrote her my new address here she wrote back "hey, I'm here as well! Let's meet!" The world is really small!!! :-)
Finally Marco is here :-)
Australia's "Burger King" - here "Hungry Jack's"! Why? Don't ask! Crazy people!
Katja & Micha: two really nice graduated biology students from Jena, Germany enjoying 6 months "work & travel" in Australia. We met them in Lakes Entrance during our big holidays. After my family had left, the two arrived in Melbourne and stayed over at my place - and we had a great evening! At this point a "hi to Katja & Micha"!
Anne & me on Australia Day on Federation Square January 26.



With Sarah at the Circus in St. Kilda.











Australian Money:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellas.
Danke fuer den Kommentar auf unserer Seite und die Erwaehnung auf der Deinigen. Entschuldigung fuer ausbleibenden emails!
C ya
K & M!

13 May 2006 at 10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home