Lilli in Australia

Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot! Rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened since I arrived in Australia, I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. It’s an easy way to show them to all of you. Just click yourself through the page to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-) …(more under post “G’day mate!”)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Sunday, 11 June 2006

Coober Pedy - Adelaide - Melbourne (Outback trip)

Day 11

The next 845 km will bring me to Adelaide where I will meet JB & Melanie from the East Coast trip. You remember them? I stay at JB's place which is close to the bus station where I will catch the 10-hours-bus back to Melbourne tomorrow morning.

However, this evening JB cooked for me and Mel (*jammy*) before we went with this lovely old tram out to a "Beer Tasting" in Adelaide's suburb Glenelg.








At the party we met some of their friends
















It was nice to see both of them again!

With this post finishes my diary entry for a trip through Australia from North to South.
What is lying ahead now are my exams... and some more topics to post :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home