Lilli in Australia

Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot! Rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened since I arrived in Australia, I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. It’s an easy way to show them to all of you. Just click yourself through the page to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-) …(more under post “G’day mate!”)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Monday, 15 May 2006

Footy

People go crazy for soccer, for tennis, some for basketball or handball, some for hockey or volleyball... well and the Australians simply go crazy for FOOTY: Aussie rules football, a code of football that originated in Melbourne!

Though I never managed to attend a match during AFL (Australian Football League) time, I simply have to show you some pics. Here some I found on the web:















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home