Lilli in Australia

Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot! Rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened since I arrived in Australia, I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. It’s an easy way to show them to all of you. Just click yourself through the page to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-) …(more under post “G’day mate!”)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Friday, 16 June 2006

Disney on Ice

Unfortunately I never made it to get tickets or find someone to come with me to "The Lion King" musical they showed for a long time in Melbourne :-( I was really sad. However, Gino, a friend from the salsa got to know that Melbourne hosted for 3 days "Disney on Ice".

I know, it's something for kids, but who doesn't like the Walt Disney stories? We, Gino, Anne and me, decided to get tickets for Friday June 16 in the Rod Laver Arena, the tennis area where the Australian Open were held in January. And yes, it was full of families with their kids, but it was nice!

Though the pictures taken by me are not the best, here a few, just to leave an impression of that cute and really well-presented kids musical:

Aladdin




Nemo


The Beauty and the Beast


Cinderella, Snow White and others




Mickey and friends






Pinocchio


Mulan


Finale




others that have been represented:
Lion King, The Incredibles, Cinderella, Toy Story, The little mermaid... and there were still so many missing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home