Lilli in Australia

Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot! Rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened since I arrived in Australia, I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. It’s an easy way to show them to all of you. Just click yourself through the page to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-) …(more under post “G’day mate!”)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oslo, Norway

Monday, 19 June 2006

Victoria University

Now that my time here at uni is nearly over I think it's also time to post some pictures of that place where I went so many hours and days.

My course BBTM (Bachelor of Business of Tourism Management) I was enrolled for, belonged to the faculties of Business & Law/Tourism & Hospitaliy which were located at Footscray Park Campus, one of many others in and around Melbourne.

Everytime I had to go to uni I had to take first a tram, then a train to Footscray station and from there the bus that brought me to the campus of Victoria University of Technology, or short simply VicUni:


Ben & Alex (from my uni in Germany)


The library:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home