G'day mate!
Yes, you’re right: this is the homepage of Lilian in the land of Kangaroos, Koalas and the lot!

Well, rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened so far since I arrived in Australia in July (which would take on the dimension of a book), I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. This makes it a lot easier to show them to everyone than writing all kinds of different emails to all the different people whose mailbox quotas are anyway always exceeded :-) … But “no worries” (as the Aussies use to comment on everything), that doesn’t mean I won’t write any mails anymore in the future.
Please don't expect this page to be translated into various languages, but if you don't understand this bit of english then you're really a dead loss!
Anyway, just click yourself through the page to see where I live, what I’m doing, what I saw, to get an impression of this country, or better continent, and to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-)
(USER INSTRUCTIONS: I created this homepage in chronological order. However, blogspot works showing the most recent events on top. Means under the “recent posts” it shows only the 10 last entries around a post I made at a certain time. The easiest way for you to go through my homepage from the beginning is by clicking on the days under "archives", starting with the oldest on top and always clicking on the "return" button after having read a post. Clicking yourself through the "recent posts" might sometimes be a bit confusing. Anyway, just give it a try & enjoy Australia with me! And if you want: just LEAVE A COMMENT!!!)
Cya, Lilian
P.S.: No, I’m not only on holidays or being out somewhere having fun if that’s your impression after exploring the whole homepage - I also do study :-)!!! After all, that’s the reason why I’m here. It’s simply that this country offers so much to do and see…

Well, rather than telling you all the long stories about what happened so far since I arrived in Australia in July (which would take on the dimension of a book), I use this site as a platform to publish all the heaps of photos I took during my stay. This makes it a lot easier to show them to everyone than writing all kinds of different emails to all the different people whose mailbox quotas are anyway always exceeded :-) … But “no worries” (as the Aussies use to comment on everything), that doesn’t mean I won’t write any mails anymore in the future.
Please don't expect this page to be translated into various languages, but if you don't understand this bit of english then you're really a dead loss!
Anyway, just click yourself through the page to see where I live, what I’m doing, what I saw, to get an impression of this country, or better continent, and to be up to date with “Lil in OZ” :-)
(USER INSTRUCTIONS: I created this homepage in chronological order. However, blogspot works showing the most recent events on top. Means under the “recent posts” it shows only the 10 last entries around a post I made at a certain time. The easiest way for you to go through my homepage from the beginning is by clicking on the days under "archives", starting with the oldest on top and always clicking on the "return" button after having read a post. Clicking yourself through the "recent posts" might sometimes be a bit confusing. Anyway, just give it a try & enjoy Australia with me! And if you want: just LEAVE A COMMENT!!!)
Cya, Lilian
P.S.: No, I’m not only on holidays or being out somewhere having fun if that’s your impression after exploring the whole homepage - I also do study :-)!!! After all, that’s the reason why I’m here. It’s simply that this country offers so much to do and see…


4 Comments:
wow!
this is one wicked designed blog!
well done!
alex
Hej Lilian,
Greetings from Sweden!
Thank you for this Australian diary; it is wonderfully interesting to read, and many of the pictures are breathtakingly beautiful.
As your old-fashioned uncle I would add : do have it printed on paper, too, it's worth it! I'll be among the first to buy the book.
Now do excuse me, I want to go on reading...
Jan
Hellas :)
Eventually, I managed to take a glance at your blog - and it´s pretty cool!I´m about to update our australia blog as well, but -you know- excuses everywhere ;)
Hope you´re doing fine in France.
Greetz from Katja & Micha
Oh no I just realised something's missing. No, I mean besides Lilian…we never put together a going away card for you. I suppose this will have to do.
Boy what a huge year for you. You've crammed such a lot into it. But isn't this what life should be all about?
I have a confession … when I said I would be ok should Germany win the World Cup this time. I lied. Nothing sweeter than your followup call to acknowledge Italian victory on German soil. And nothing more sad than saying goodbye to the dearest of friends in the same week. If nothing else does, these two events will always remain with me.
I miss you. We all miss you.
In culo alla balena!
Gino
Post a Comment
<< Home